|Creeping Coins, aka Bags of Experience|
|Finding a mysterious bear statue.|
|It's not easy being annoyed at the presence of Muppets.|
|I don't think there are any chicken-bodied,|
|My map of dungeon level two|
- Creeping Coins: I mentioned these guys above. They have lots of ineffectual special abilities, and they always attack in huge groups. My eyes light up when I get attacked by them, because I know the experience reward is going to be huge.
- Zombies: Again, I've mentioned these. I'm not sure that I've been hit by one, so I don't know if they have any kind of special attack or not. With two priests, I can dispel most of them before they attack.
- Gas Clouds: I was a little concerned about fighting them at first, because I thought they might explode when hit, like a D&D Gas Spore. They have some magical attacks, but nothing I've been affected by, so these guys are an easy kill.
- 1st Level Priests: Aside from casting BADIOS, they pose very little threat.
- Creeping Cruds: Another slime enemy like the Bubbly Slime. I assume they have more hit points and deal more damage, but I've been able to kill them all before they could cause me any trouble.
- Vorpal Bunnies: I had one encounter with a group of Vorpal Bunnies, and was able to wipe them out with MAHALITO before they could hit anyone. I'm still a little worried about them, because the name implies that they could kill a character in one hit.
|My only encounter with Vorpal Bunnies.|